Dessert Potato Chips
A great way to jazz up boring potato chips with a sweet twist!
- Potato Chips
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (+1/4 cup butter)
- 2 cups Caramel Cubes (+1/4 cup water)
- Bacon Bits
- Chopped Pecans
- Spread potato chips on a serving tray or cookie sheet.
- In pan on stove OR in microwave melt caramel cubs and water. Stirring frequently!
- Drizzle melted caramel over potato chips.
- In a pan on stove OR in microwave melt chocolate chips and butter. Stirring frequently!
- Drizzle melted chocolate over potato chips.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts and bacon bits over potato chips.
- When melting the chocolate chips and caramel cubes, be sure on LOW HEAT to stir frequently to prevent burning.
I've Got Munchies http://www.ivegotmunchies.com/