Breakfast Waffle Sandwich
Easy recipe of using frozen pre-made waffles!
- 2 Frozen Waffles
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tbs Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbs Jam or Jelly of your favorite flavor
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 dash of Cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix together WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE, COTTAGE CHEESE and 1 tablespoon of POWDERED SUGAR.
- Spread mixture over 1 side of 1 FROZEN WAFFLE.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of JAM/JELLY over 1 side of other FROZEN WAFFLE.
- Form into sandwich.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of BUTTER in skillet.
- Place sandwich into heated buttered skillet, toasting until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle POWDERED SUGAR and CINNAMON on sandwich.
- Let cool for 3 minutes and EAT!
- Feel free to use whatever jam or jelly flavor of you like or substitute the jam/jelly for fresh fruit!
I've Got Munchies http://www.ivegotmunchies.com/