Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
A fun crunchy twist on an old snack time favorite.
- 1 Flour Tortilla
- 2 Slices of Cheese of your choice
- 2 Slices of Ham
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Ranch Dressing
- Hand full of Potato Chips (flavor of your choice)
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of ranch dressing on flour tortilla.
- Top with 2 slices of cheese and 2 slices of ham.
- Crunch 1 hand full potato chips on top of tortilla.
- Roll up tortilla.
- Cut into bite sized bits. (you may use toothpicks to keep tortilla rolled up)
- Feel free to use whatever chip of your choosing, however we recommend Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips.
- Also, you can switch out HAM for turkey or Chicken slices if preferred.
I've Got Munchies http://www.ivegotmunchies.com/