Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
A great cheesy snack for movie watching to family bonding.
- 1 Baguette (uncut)
- 1 stick of Butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons of Oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella
- Foil and Baking Sheet
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix together BUTTER, GARLIC POWDER and OREGANO.
- Slice the BAGUETTE into 1.5 inch pieces WITHOUT cutting all the way through.
- Spread BUTTER mixture between each slice.
- Sprinkle SHREDDED MOZZARELLA between each slices.
- Wrap the baguette in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- For an extra yummy touch, get Marinara sauce or Ranch for dipping sauces!
I've Got Munchies http://www.ivegotmunchies.com/