Baked Avocado Eggs
A great for a snack to brunch to dinner.
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Heat Oven to 425 Degrees.
- Then, cut the ripe AVOCADO in half.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of flesh from the center of the AVOCADO (so it will have enough room for the egg).
- Place the AVOCADO into a small baking dish or pan.
- Crack an EGG into each AVOCADO half.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and season with SALT and PEPPER.
- Garnish with SALSA!
- For an extra crunch, add tortilla chips to make it a meal!
I've Got Munchies http://www.ivegotmunchies.com/