After popping a button on her outfit, Mary Jane attempts to get back into shape with the help of her friend Healthy Heath and as a healthy snack they make Hummus Bites. Also featuring: Ricky's Top 5 Things that Scare Him, Squirm and Germ's "Mind Blowing Video", Behind the Music: Artisanal Line Dancing, Firecracker Duo "Novelas" and Perfectly Petunia.
Air Dates: July 23rd, 2012 and August 6th, 2012
- Executive Producer: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Producer: Jenn Dodd
- Head Writers: Jenn Dodd and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Writers: Will Dodd, Nick Bowan
- Stuffed Comedy Talent: Sharon Jamilkowski, Jenn Dodd, Will Dodd, and Percy Lambert
- Featured Talent: Nick Bowan, Squirm and Germ- Tim Girrbach and Rodney Umble, Papaya Brothers- Mike Feeney and Brendan Mcloughlin , Firecracker Duo- Steph Garcia and Danielle Tolley
- Camera: Percy Lambert, Jenn Dodd, and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Directors: Jenn Dodd and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Costume Designer: Susan Ducey
- Puppet Designer: Jan Williams Dodd
- Graphic Designer: Dallas Dodd and Will Dodd
- Editors: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Assistant Editor: Jenn Dodd
- Puppeteer: Percy Lambert
- "Greasy Wheel"
- "Let It Go"
- "Perfectly Petunia" by Sharon Jamilkowski
- "Mind Blowing Video" by Squirm and Germ
- "Cooking Theme Song" by Evan Cannon
- "Cooking Opening Theme" by Jenn Dodd, Sharon Jamilkowski andWill Dodd