Happy National Pancake Day! Here's a yummy recipe we found on Pinterest!This is DEFINITELY a munchies delight!
- 1 recipe of the Bisquick pancake batter including the ingredients to make the batter
- 12 slices center cut bacon
- lite syrup
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Mix batter according to the package directions.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. I used a cheap picnic ketchup bottle. You know the tall skinny red ones. They also come in yellow for mustard.
- I cut the tip bigger.
- Heat griddle. I heat mine to 300 degrees.
- Squirt batter in a long oval shape a little longer and wider then the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center.
- Lightly press bacon into the batter.
- Squeeze more batter over the bacon. I just did a wiggle line.
For a more in depth look at this recipe with instructional pictures, check out Lady Behind The Curtain blog- it's filled with tons of tasty recipes just like this one!
As a firm believer in celebrating and sharing comedy in all it's form, we wanted to alert you guys to a show that is gonna blow some socks off the funny door. This show- "No Show: A One Woman Show" has been carefully created by the comedic genius behind some of I've Got Munchies' funniest sketches. Please check it out Ms.Jenn Dodd's latest creation!
What? Woody Allen once said, "80% of success is showing up." Comedic actress and Andy Kaufman Award finalist Dodd must have missed the memo. After she fails to arrive for her own solo show, a cavalcade of personalities takes advantage of the empty stage. In this quirky, fast-paced comedy of errors, Dodd portrays each oddball character. Directed by Katie Hartman.
Produced by Sharon Jamilkowski & KL Thomas
“It’s a show within a show, essentially,” said Dodd in her recent interview with adamcentric . “It’s very meta. It’s like if Noises Off! were played by the same person, and that person was a little weird and dark."
This recipe is great with any easy boil Ramen Noodle recipe. You can use ANY flavor, but Chicken is the most universally acceptablt flavor.
- Ramen Noodle Packet
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons CHUNKY Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (add more for more spicy verison)
- 1 chopped scallion
- Boil water in pot
- Add 1 egg and ramen noodles
- Stir occasionally, cooking noodles for 3 minutes
- Add flavor packet and stir
- Drain 99% of liquid leaving noodles slightly moistened
- Add Chunky Peanut Butter, Soy Sauce, and Sriracha. Then Stir.
- Top with chopped scallions
Watch Mary Jane trains to get Paula Deen's job on the Food Network with the help of the Mexican Lightbulb and Master Chopsy. Also featuring: Ricky's Top 5 Fighting Moves, Brendan Mcloughlin's Micro Short- A Walk In,Squirm and Germ's "Pregnant In The Club", and Trish the Tush- How To Bridge and Tunnel Dancing 102.
MNN Air Dates: September 2nd, 2013 and September 16th, 2013