This recipe is great for picnics, parties and just plain late night snacking!
- 3 Large Apples (Green Apples work best)
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1/2 a package of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 oz. of Cool Whip
- 1 cup of Snickers
- First, mix together milk and instant pudding mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Then carefully fold in Cool Whip
- Refrigerate Pudding/Cool Whip mixture for 1 hour
- Cut up Apples and Snickers into bit sized chunks
- Stir Apples, Snickers into the pudding/Cool Whip mixture
Watch Mary Jane make a Snickers Salad recipe that her friend and refrigerator, FridgeMaster 3000, gave her to make. Also featuring: Ricky's Top 5 Cologne/Perfume, 3L - Phone Sex, Diary of Wonder Woman, Papaya Brothers' "The Most Awkward Date Of All Time", and Anonymous Job Search.
MNN Air Dates: March 4th, 2013 and March 18th, 2013
I'm always looking for snack recipes that are super easy to make and fairly nutritious. So for today's snack attack:
1. Unwrap banana
2. Cover banana with peanut butter by gently spreading it with a knife
3. Roll banana covered in peanut in rice krispies
I found this amazing munchy at a wonderful little blog called Mommy? I'm Hungry!
One of the funniest sketch comedy groups I've ever seen live or on video is Murderfist. Their twisted brand of comedy not only makes me laugh but still "shocks and awes" my jaded New Yorker mind. So when Murderfist came out with a new series called "Huffin' It With Biff and Stu", I eagerly watched in anticipation. Seriously, they didn't disappoint and with three episodes out to date, I can't wait for more! Here's the first episode for a taste of "twisted comedy gone right".