Mary Jane and us here at I've Got Munchies wants to wish our fellow Americans a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! Mary Jane has already started the party with her tri corner hat, American Flag and bottle of Jack! Just be sure to stay safe when you get the "I've Got Drunkies"! God Bless the USA!!
Having a brunch party, need a weird dessert or just want to do something special for a loved one? This is great if you have any leftover pastries like donut holes! Plus it definitely satisfies a sweet tooth in a "healthy" way!
- Donut holes
- Strawberries (cleaned and cut into bite sized bits)
- Marshamallows (large Smores sized)
- Banana (cut into bite sized chunks)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or chocolate syrup)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kabob Skewers OR clean chop sticks
- Clean and cut all fruit into bite sized bits
- Add on to kabob skewer or chopstick donut hole, strawberry, marshmallow, blackberry and banana for each kabob desired
- In microwave safe bowl mix 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon oil. Microwave until melted and stir OR just use chocolate syrup from a bottle
- Drizzle chocolate sauce or syrup over kabobs... or you can dunk the kabob into the chocolatey goodness!
Mary Jane loses her wallet AGAIN and enlist the help of her pet Pac-man and GE Fridgemaster 3000. On a break from looking she makes Donut Fruit kabobs with Master Chopsy keeping her focused. Also featuring: Firecracker Duo's- "White People Problems #34", Ricky's Top 5 Reason Summer 2013 Will Rock, The Weaver, Squirm and Germ's- "Kids Party!" and Nunba with Sister Clare!
MNN Air Dates: June 24th, 2013 and July 8th, 2013
Recently a fellow MUNCHER emailed us and told us her favorite late night munchies snack were the TASTY BITE- Asian Noodles. Eager to expand our snacking repetorie, we sought out these yummy noodles and gave it a try. To our surprise and delight, these truly "TASTY BITES" were exactly that, depite it being a prepackaged noodle dealy. With a minute in the microwave our stonerific nomz were ready to be devoured and devour it we did.
The great thing about Tasty Bite noodles is that they are Vegan, kosher, no GMOs, no MSG and no preservatives for all the health junkies out there. Also they come in several tasty styles like Toasted Sesame, Mushroom Lo Mein, Thai Basil, Pad Thai, Kung Pao, and Lemongrass ginger. The only downside? The package says it's 2 servings, but let's be realistic it's only one yummy serving. Who wants to share?
It seems like EVERYONE on the planet has heard about "Game Of Thrones"... or atleast everyone on our Twitter and Facebook feeds have. So when funny lady and songstress Amy Albert created a song about watching this popular show for the first time, we watched intently. This home run of hilarious song is truth comedy at it's best. Watch Game Of Bones... you won't be disspointed!