Great recipe for those who are addicted to Oreos and want to mix it up a bit with a late night munchies snack.
- Premade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Oreos (Mini or Regular Size- Use Your Favorite Flavor!)
- Cookie Sheet Tray
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Place 1 tablespoon of chocolate chip cookie dough on top of Oreo and 1 tablespoon of chocolate chip cookie dough below the Oreo
- Spread the cookie dough around the Oreo to completely cover Oreo
- Place covered Oreo on cookie sheet tray
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool and Eat!