Need A way to use old Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes up? Check this episode out:
I’ve Got Munchies- Takes A Bite Out Of LOADED Mashed Potatoes
I’ve Got Munchies- How To Make Dessert Potato Chips from I’ve Got Munchies on Vimeo.
Dessert Potato Chips
A great way to jazz up boring potato chips with a sweet twist!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
- Potato Chips
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips +1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups Caramel Cubes +1/4 cup water
- Bacon Bits
- Chopped Pecans
Spread potato chips on a serving tray or cookie sheet.
In pan on stove OR in microwave melt caramel cubs and water. Stirring frequently!
Drizzle melted caramel over potato chips.
In a pan on stove OR in microwave melt chocolate chips and butter. Stirring frequently!
Drizzle melted chocolate over potato chips.
Sprinkle chopped nuts and bacon bits over potato chips.
When melting the chocolate chips and caramel cubes, be sure on LOW HEAT to stir frequently to prevent burning.
Tags: Bacon Bits, caramel, carmel, Chocolate, dessert, Easy Cooking, Easy Recipe, I've Got Munchies, nomz, Pecans, Potato Chips, salty and sweet, Snack, Tasty, yummy
Mary Jane moves in with her drug dealer after getting evicted and to deal with a nasty sweet tooth, she makes Dessert Potato Chips! Also featuring hilarious sketches from Sharon Jamilkowski, ABU Films: Humor Me Series, Tim Girrbach, and The Talent.
MNN Air Dates: November 10th, 2014 and November 24th, 2014
- Executive Producer: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Producer: Jenn Dodd
- Head Writers: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Stuffed Comedy Talent: Sharon Jamilkowski, Jenn Dodd, and Percy Lambert
- Featured Talent: Adam Hamway, Tim Girrbach, The Talent- Austin Rodrigues, Samantha Reece Schecter, Brandon Scott Wolf, Brendan Mcloughlin, Carl Jamilkowski, Nick Bowan and ABU Films–Steph Garcia, Jason Gullifer, Alexandra Manea, Jeremy Gerke, Maitely Weissman, Dave Cobert, Allison O’Malley.
- Cooking Camera: Percy Lambert, and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Directors: Percy Lambert, Nick Bowan and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Costume Designer: Susan Ducey
- Puppet Designer: Jan Williams
- Graphic Designer: Dallas Dodd
- Editors: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Puppeteer: Percy Lambert
- “Cooking Theme Song” by Evan Cannon
- “ Lonely Old Lady”
- “Greasy Wheel”
- “Cooking Opening Theme” by Jenn Dodd, Sharon Jamilkowski
- “Street Lights”
Tags: ABU Films, Adam Hamway, Brendan Mcloughlin, Cooking, Dessert Potato Chips, Drug Dealer, Easy Recipe, Evan Cannon, Eviction, Funny, Go The **ck To Sleep, Humor Me, Hungry Productions, I've Got Munchies, lip sync, Lonely Old Lady, Mary Jane, Mating Season, Movie Trailer, Nick Bowan, Percy Lambert, Potato Chips, Ricky Top 5, Russia, Sharon Jamilkowski, snacks, Steph Garcia, stoner food, Sweet Tooth, The Talent, TIm Girrbach, USA, USA better than Russia