A fun way to enjoy your favorite candy bar!
- 1 can of premade crescent/croissant dough
- 2 FULL SIZED Snickers bar
- Powdered Sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place tablespoon of chopped Snickers bits on wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up, starting at Snickers side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- You can use any type of chocolate candy/bar, as long as it's finely chopped!
I've Got Munchies https://www.ivegotmunchies.com/