A great twist on a tasty classic!
- Oreos- Any Flavor You Want… they even have Smores Flavor Oreos
- Large Marshmallows
- Chocolate Bars
- Bamboo Skewer
- Candle & Matches
- Prep your each Oreo you want to make by splitting into two
- Place piece of Chocolate Bar on one 1/2 of Oreo in prep for toasted marshmallow
- Carefully toast marshmallow over lit candle using the bamboo skewer until desired toastedness is achieved
- Add toasted marshmallow to oreo & chocolate half
- Top with other oreo half and slide off skewer.
Kick it up a notch by using Peanut Butter Cups or Carmel Bars or Crunch Bars instead of plain chocolate bars! Your mouth will thank you 😉