Turn Leftover Pizza into a tasty breakfast dish!
- sautee pan
- 1 Slice Leftover Pizza
- 3 Eggs
- Cooking Spray
- Dash Salt & Pepper- if desired
- First, chop up your LEFTOVER PIZZA SLICE
- Second, crack 3 EGGS into a bowl and beat
- Third, spray the sauté pan with COOKING SPRAY and heat on medium heat
- Fourth, add chopped up LEFTOVER PIZZA and heat till PIZZA is thoroughly warmed and crisped
- Fifth, add beat EGGS to pan
- Sixth, using spatula to carefully lift one side of cooked EGG/PIZZA fold over when cooked
- Finally, remove from the pan and season with salt and pepper if desired!