This is a great summer treat that could be used with raspberries for smaller bites!
- Large Ripe Strawberries
- Nutella or Chocolate Pudding or Chocolate Mousse
- Plastic Baggie
- Cocoa Krispies or Sprinkles or Chopped Nuts
- Clean STRAWBERRIES.
- Cut off tops of each STRAWBERRIES being sure to core the center out.
- Put NUTELLA (or Chocolate Pudding/Mousse) in plastic baggie, forcing down to tip of baggie.
- Cut off small tip of baggie.
- Squirt NUTELLA into each STRAWBERRY until slightly overflowing.
- Garnish by dipping NUTELLA end into Cocoa Krispies (or Sprinkles or Chopped Nuts).
Try freezing for a cool treat!