Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
An easy way to make an ice cream cake in minutes!
- 10 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Whipped Cream or 1 container of Cool Whip
- Berry Pie Filling or Berry Jam
- Chocolate Syrup
- Unwrap each ice cream sandwich
- Place 5 ice cream sandwiches side by side on freezable serving platter forming a rectangle
- Top and spread pie filling or jam over ice cream sandwiches
- Top with 5 more ice cream sandwiches
- Spread like the Whipped Cream or Cool Whip over ice cream sandwiches like icing
- Decorate with a chocolate syrup drizzle on top
Feel free to replace the berry pie filling/jam with fresh fruit, cookie crumbles, pretzel bits, candy bits or bacon bits.