Mary Jane gets an eviction notice and needs to move, so she makes pizza fries to energize her to pack. Also featuring funny videos from: ABU Films, The Talent, Squirm and Germ, and Sharon Jamilkowski.
MNN Air Dates: 9/15/2014 and 9/29/2014
- Executive Producer: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Producer: Jenn Dodd
- Head Writers: Jenn Dodd and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Stuffed Comedy Talent: Sharon Jamilkowski, Jenn Dodd, and Percy Lambert
- Featured Talent: Squirm and Germ– Tim Girrbach and Rodney Umble, The Talent- Austin Rodrigues, Samantha Reece Schecter, Brandon Scott Wolf, Brendan Mcloughlin, Carl Jamilkowski, Nick Bowan and ABU Films–Steph Garcia, Jason Gullifer, Alexandra Manea, Jeremy Gerke, Maitely Weissman, Dave Cobert, Allison O’Malley.
- Camera: Percy Lambert, Jenn Dodd, and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Directors: Jenn Dodd, Nick Bowan and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Costume Designer: Susan Ducey
- Puppet Designer: Jan Williams
- Graphic Designer: Dallas Dodd
- Editors: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Puppeteer: Percy Lambert
Tags: ABU Films, Austin Rodrigues, Brandon Wolf, Easy Cooking, Easy Recipe, Evan Cannon, Fortune Teller, Grandma's Will, I am a cat, I've Got Munchies, Jenn Dodd, Mary Jane, Munchies, Pac Man, Percy Lambert, Pizza Fries, Samantha Schecter, Sharon Jamilkowski, Snack, Squirm and Germ, Steph Garcia, The Talent
Happy 4/20 from your favorite stoner Mary Jane and all of us here at I’ve Got Munchies!
Be sure to check out our easy recipes to satisfy your munchies cravings! Cheers!
This is great to make if you want to eat Doritos Nacho Flavor and not get cheesy fingers.
- Flour Tortilla
- Refried Beans
- Shredded Cheese we reccommend Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- Doritos- Nacho Flavor
- Sour Cream optional
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
Spread 3 tablespoons of refried beans down the middle of tortilla (approx. 1 heaping spoonful)
Drizzle a couple spoonfuls of salsa over beans on tortilla (approx. 4 tablespoons)
Sprinkle 1 handful of shredded cheese over tortilla (approx. 1/2 cup)
Place tortilla on to cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Crunch one large handrful of Doritos on top of baked tortilla
Roll tortilla into burrito
Eat with sour cream!