Cinnamon Roll Apple Pies
- Muffin pan
- 1 tube Refrigerator Pre-made Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- Baking Spray
- 1 handful Cinnamon Toast Crunch Optional
- 1. Preheat OVEN to 400 Degrees F
- 2. Spray MUFFIN PAN with baking spray
- 3. Open CINNAMON ROLL tube package and place one CINNAMON ROLL per MUFFIN PAN slot
- 4. Spread the CINNAMON ROLLs on the bottom of each MUFFIN PAN slot, creating a cup shape
- 5. Scoop APPLE PIE FILLING into each cupped CINNAMON ROLL- until heaping
- 6. Top with CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH (optional- can do this after baking as well)
- 7. BAKE for 15-20 minutes at 400 Degrees F
- 8. Top the CINNAMON ROLL APPLE PIES with a drizzle of cream cheese frosting from the refrigerator cinnamon roll package.
- 9. Carefully remove from the MUFFIN PAN
- 10. EAT!