Tuna Tomato Rice Cake
Healthy snack packed full of flavor
- 1 small can Tuna * can substitute for chicken or crab
- 2 cakes Rice Cakes * any savory flavors
- 1 whole Tomato
- 4 dashes Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 small Avocado
- 1. Open can of tuna, drain and break up tuna with fork.
- 2.Toss flaked tuna with a couple dashes of Everything Bagel Seasoning and set aside
- 3. Slice Tomato into 1/4 inch slices
- 4. Top each Rice Cake with Tomato slices (as many as desired)
- 5. Add on top of Tomato/Rice Cakes the Seasoned Flaked Tuna and set aside
- 6. Slice avocado
- 7. Top Rice Cakes with Sliced Avocado
- 8. Add a dash of Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of each Rice Cake
- 9. ENJOY!