I’ve Got Munchies- How To Make Dessert Potato Chips from I’ve Got Munchies on Vimeo.
Dessert Potato Chips
A great way to jazz up boring potato chips with a sweet twist!
- Potato Chips
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips +1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups Caramel Cubes +1/4 cup water
- Bacon Bits
- Chopped Pecans
Spread potato chips on a serving tray or cookie sheet.
In pan on stove OR in microwave melt caramel cubs and water. Stirring frequently!
Drizzle melted caramel over potato chips.
In a pan on stove OR in microwave melt chocolate chips and butter. Stirring frequently!
Drizzle melted chocolate over potato chips.
Sprinkle chopped nuts and bacon bits over potato chips.
When melting the chocolate chips and caramel cubes, be sure on LOW HEAT to stir frequently to prevent burning.
Tags: Bacon Bits, caramel, carmel, Chocolate, dessert, Easy Cooking, Easy Recipe, I've Got Munchies, nomz, Pecans, Potato Chips, salty and sweet, Snack, Tasty, yummy
As an avid mid night muncher, I am constantly searching for new food products that taste amazing but don’t ruin my so called “Diet”. Recently I stumbled across an amazing chip that, in my opinion is better than Doritos or Fritos and to boot their healthier too! (drum roll please) They are perfectly named “The Better Chip“. On a frenzy, I tasted all The Better Chip‘s offerings and wow, here’s the run down:
1) Jalapeno- for those who love a little kick- you can actually see chunks of jalapeno in each chip!
2) Red Pepper and Salsa Fresca- Tasty with a nice smathering of flavors of Red Pepper and Salsa. You don’t need salsa here.
3) Fresh Corn with Sea Salt- A simply delicious corn chip that could be eat with anything from Nachos to Chili!
4) Sweet Onion and White Cheddar- possibly my favorite, definitely tastier than it’s Doritos Nacho Cheese and your fingers don’t turn orange after eating!
The health stats look like this: gluten free, made in nut free environment (nut allergic people awesomeness!), contains no animal bi-products, lactose free (except for the Sweet Onion Variety), non GMO (genetically modified organisms) and 40 % fresh ingredients…. sounds pretty amazing to me!
Check out these bomb-diggaty chips! It’s a fairly new product on the market that I found at Shoprite, check out THE BETTER CHIP website for availability.