Pepperoni Parmesan Crisps
A great snack with little to no carbs!
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning Blend
- Tomato Sauce (or Marinara Sauce) HEATED
- *Cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- Chop up PEPPERONI into small chunks.
- On parchment lined cookie sheet, place 2 tablespoons of PARMESAN CHEESE for each crisp desired.
- Pat down PARMESAN CHEESE into a circle.
- Top with PEPPERONI chunks and ITALIAN SEASONING (you may need to sprinkle a little more CHEESE ON TOP)
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until lightly brown
- Cool completely before removing from cookie sheet
- Eat with HEATED TOMATO SAUCE
Make it vegetarian and omit the pepperoni!