A great recipe to jazz up those basic saltine or oyster crackers!
box oyster crackers or saltines
packet Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
about 2 tablespoons
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. In a small bowl, add the oil, Ranch Salad Dressing Seasoning Mix, and garlic powder. Stir until mixed through.
3. In a 1-gallon-size baggie, add the crackers and oil mixture.
4. Seal the bag and toss until well-coated.
5. Arrange the crackers on an ungrease pan in a single layer.
6. Bake the crackers for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Don't like ranch? Use Italian seasoning mix instead.
Want to make a munchies inducing cracker? Substitute the vegetable oil with herbal THC infused oil for a more potent blend.