Oatmeal Cream Pies With Jam and Toasted Pecans
A great twist on snack time classic
oatmeal cream pies
Your Favorite Flavor- we reccommend blackberry
*can also use walnuts or pretzels
1. Toss your CHOPPED PECANS in a bowl with 1/2 TEASPOON of GROUND CINNAMON
2. On medium heat, toast in a sautee pan sprayed with COOKING SPRAY the CINNAMON PECANS for 3 minutes or until slightly darker brown and fragrant
3. Carefully cut OATMEAL CREAM PIES in half lengthwise
4. Spread JAM over one half of the opened OATMEAL CREAM PIES.
5. Top with the TOASTED PECANS
6. Add the top half of the OATMEAL CREAM PIES
You can mix up the recipe and use WALNUTS or PRETZELS in place of the PECANS. Also, feel free to choose your favorite JAM flavor to fill your pies with- we recommend blackberry or blueberry jams!