Dude, sometimes you get the munchies and Doritos are the perfect flavor expeirence to satisfy the craving. When we discovered this video of Dorito bread, we instantly wanted to try it. We are always down for mixing and matching foods together. Big munchies thumbs up to Andy Rapoport for creating this kick ass recipe for Dorito Bread via Bon Appetit!
We also applaud the Frito Lays with their website filled with tasty Dorito/ Cheeto/ Frito filled recipes that make our mouths water!
Get your munchies on with a lil candy this Halloween! Happy Halloween from all of us here at I've Got Munchies... including your favorite stoner Mary Jane! Cheers!
Great recipe for those who are addicted to Oreos and want to mix it up a bit with a late night munchies snack.
- Premade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Oreos (Mini or Regular Size- Use Your Favorite Flavor!)
- Cookie Sheet Tray
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Place 1 tablespoon of chocolate chip cookie dough on top of Oreo and 1 tablespoon of chocolate chip cookie dough below the Oreo
- Spread the cookie dough around the Oreo to completely cover Oreo
- Place covered Oreo on cookie sheet tray
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool and Eat!
On this episode of I've Got Munchies, watch Mary Jane deal with her new UFO friend and bake chocolate chip cookie covered Oreos. Also featuring: Ricky's Top 5 Ways To Enjoy Alcohol, Squirm & Germ's "Tap That Ass- Session", Christine Quinn's Campaign Ad, Covered Up and Becoming My Dog.
MNN Air Dates: October 28th, 2013 and November 11th, 2013