Donut Fruit Kabobs
Having a brunch party, need a weird dessert or just want to do something special for a loved one? This is great if you have any leftover pastries like donut holes! Plus it definitely satisfies a sweet tooth in a “healthy” way!
- Donut holes
- Strawberries cleaned and cut into bite sized bits
- Marshamallows large Smores sized
- Banana cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kabob Skewers OR clean chop sticks
Clean and cut all fruit into bite sized bits
Add on to kabob skewer or chopstick donut hole, strawberry, marshmallow, blackberry and banana for each kabob desired
In microwave safe bowl mix 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon oil. Microwave until melted and stir OR just use chocolate syrup from a bottle
Drizzle chocolate sauce or syrup over kabobs… or you can dunk the kabob into the chocolatey goodness!