Festive Tortilla Pizza
- Whole Wheat Tortilla
- Tomato Sauce
- Assorted Toppings Found In Frig (ie. Veggies, Meats, Fruit, Etc.)
- Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Place tortilla on cookie sheet
- Spread tomato sauce on top of tortilla
- Top with assorted toppings and shredded cheese
- Cook in oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes
- **For a Tex-Mex spin- use salsa instead of tomato sauce and top with chopped cooked chicken, peppers, onions and shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
I've Got Munchies https://www.ivegotmunchies.com/