This recipe is great for picnics, parties and just plain late night snacking!
- 3 Large Apples Green Apples work best
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1/2 a package of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 oz. of Cool Whip
- 1 cup of Snickers
- First, mix together milk and instant pudding mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Then carefully fold in Cool Whip
- Refrigerate Pudding/Cool Whip mixture for 1 hour
- Cut up Apples and Snickers into bit sized chunks
- Stir Apples, Snickers into the pudding/Cool Whip mixture