Spicy Peanut Ramen Noodles
This recipe is great with any easy boil Ramen Noodle recipe. You can use ANY flavor, but Chicken is the most universally acceptable flavor.
- Ramen Noodle Packet
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons CHUNKY Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha add more for more spicy verison
- 1 chopped scallion
- Boil water in pot
- Add 1 egg and ramen noodles
- Stir occasionally, cooking noodles for 3 minutes
- Add flavor packet and stir
- Drain 99% of liquid leaving noodles slightly moistened
- Add Chunky Peanut Butter, Soy Sauce, and Sriracha. Then Stir.
- Top with chopped scallions