This is a great summer treat that could be used with raspberries for smaller bites!
- Large Ripe Strawberries
- Nutella (or Chocolate Pudding or Chocolate Mousse)
- Plastic Baggie
- Cocoa Krispies (or Sprinkles or Chopped Nuts)
- Clean STRAWBERRIES.
- Cut off tops of each STRAWBERRIES being sure to core the center out.
- Put NUTELLA (or Chocolate Pudding/Mousse) in plastic baggie, forcing down to tip of baggie.
- Cut off small tip of baggie.
- Squirt NUTELLA into each STRAWBERRY until slightly overflowing.
- Garnish by dipping NUTELLA end into Cocoa Krispies (or Sprinkles or Chopped Nuts).
- Try freezing for a cool treat!
I've Got Munchies https://www.ivegotmunchies.com/