Kit Kat Sandwiches
Take those KIT KAT's up a notch!
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese Can use regular- must be softened!
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 Fun Size (2 pack) Kit Kat Bars You can use bigger and break into sets of 2!
- 4 Large/Medium Fresh Strawberries- cleaned
- First unwrap your Kit Kat Bars and set aside.
- Then take your whipped cream cheese- add vanilla extract and sugar Whip Together!
- Next slice your strawberries in to flat slices.
- Then take a two section of KIT KAT and spread cream cheese mix on top.
- Next top with sliced strawberries.
- Then finish off by topping with another two section of KIT KAT!
Feel free to add chopped nuts, pretzels or sprinkles in the sandwich!