In preparation for a money saving “evening in” with some pals, I threw together a pudding pie for a delicious late night munch. The pie included a pre-made graham cracker crust, pudding, old cookies, some raspberries and to finish whip cream. Not only was it super cheap, and really easy to make (no baking involved), it satisfied all our midnight snack craving to the point that the three of us ate the whole pie!
By this point we were so drunk, Jenn Dodd, moved by the deliciousness of the pie, insisted she write a blog entry right then and there! We tried to explain to her that she was to drunk, but if you know Jenn this is an impossible task. Here is the blog:
“We eight the whole pii!!!!!!!!!jbz”
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust pre-made
- 1 box of Instant Pudding Mix we used Chocolate but I’ve used Pistachio before with yummy results and even heard they have pumpkin flavor!
- 1 cup milk
- Cookies we used Milano cookies but Oreos and other cookies are great too!
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted raspberries can use sliced strawberries or sliced bananas
- Whip Cream for the topping
- Take pudding mix and milk and whisk (or beat) for 2 minutes
- Gently Stir in Raspberries
- Break up cookies and place on top of graham cracker crust (set aside some of broken cookies for topping)
- Pour pudding on top of Graham Cracker Crust and Cookies
- Sprinkle remaining broken cookies on top of pudding pie
- Refrigerate 1 hour
- Top with Whip Cream- if desired