Happy National Pancake Day! Here’s a yummy recipe we found on Pinterest! This is DEFINITELY a munchies delight!
- 1 recipe of the Bisquick pancake batter including the ingredients to make the batter
- 12 slices center cut bacon
- lite syrup
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Mix batter according to the package directions.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. I used a cheap picnic ketchup bottle. You know the tall skinny red ones. They also come in yellow for mustard.
- I cut the tip bigger.
- Heat griddle. I heat mine to 300 degrees.
- Squirt batter in a long oval shape a little longer and wider then the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center.
- Lightly press bacon into the batter.
- Squeeze more batter over the bacon. I just did a wiggle line.
For a more in depth look at this recipe with instructional pictures, check out Lady Behind The Curtain blog- it’s filled with tons of tasty recipes just like this one!
[Lady Behind The Curtain blog]