Broccoli Cheddar Bites
Great as an appetizer, snack or a midnight munch down! Serve with some ranch dip and you're in for a real treat!
- 16 oz. Frozen Broccoli Bits- THAWED- chopped into small pieces if needed
- 1 1/2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash of salt and pepper
- RANCH DIP optional for dipping sauce
- PREHEAT oven to 350 Degrees
- MIX all the ingredients together in large bowl
- FORM into bite sized patties and place on GREASED cookie sheet
- BAKE for 15 minutes and FLIP over
- BAKE another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- SERVE warm with ranch dip as dipping sauce!