Tater Tot Skewers
- Baking tray
- Frozen Tater Tots *5 tots per skewer
- Sliced uncooked Bacon
- Shredded Cheese *Cheddar/Jack mix works best
- Dipping Sauce *Recommend Ranch or Sirarcha Ranch
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (can also make in Air Fryer)
- On a skewer, pierce one end of a strip of bacon, add a tater tot on top, and then pierce the same strip of bacon. Alternate bacon/tot on skewer.
- Place on wire rack/baking tray
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked through
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of skewers
- BAKE for 2-3 minutes more or until the cheese is melted
- Eat with dipping sauce (ranch, ketchup, etc.)
- Make it vegetarian by using tofu bacon or omitting bacon completely
- Also- for crispier option- use air fryer instead of oven!