Sugar Cone Surprises
These are great to make when camping or if you’ve run out of ice cream! Kids of all ages love them!
- 4 Sugar Cones
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallow
- 1 chopped small banana
- 1/2 cup of berries raspberries or chopped strawberries
- Tin foil
- ** Also can include chopped nuts or broken cookie bits
- PREHEAT your oven to 350 Degrees
- MIX in a bowl the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, chopped berries and chopped bananas (if adding nuts or cookie bits ADD now). Stir together.
- POUR a fourth of the mix into each cone.
- COVER each cone with foil.
- BAKE in oven for 8 minutes, turning over half way.