Cinnamon Roll Apple Pies
Turn refrigerator cinnamon rolls into a tasty dessert!
- Muffin pan
- 1 tube Refrigerator Pre-made Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- Baking Spray
- 1 handful Cinnamon Toast Crunch Optional
- Preheat OVEN to 400 Degrees F
- Spray MUFFIN PAN with baking spray
- Open CINNAMON ROLL tube package and place one CINNAMON ROLL per MUFFIN PAN slot
- Spread the CINNAMON ROLLs on the bottom of each MUFFIN PAN slot, creating a cup shape
- Scoop APPLE PIE FILLING into each cupped CINNAMON ROLL- until heaping
- Top with CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH (optional- can do this after baking as well)
- BAKE for 15-20 minutes at 400 Degrees F
- Top the CINNAMON ROLL APPLE PIES with a drizzle of cream cheese frosting from the refrigerator cinnamon roll package.
- Carefully remove from the MUFFIN PAN