Donut Fruit Kabobs
Having a brunch party, need a weird dessert or just want to do something special for a loved one? This is great if you have any leftover pastries like donut holes! Plus it definitely satisfies a sweet tooth in a “healthy” way!
- Donut holes
- Strawberries cleaned and cut into bite sized bits
- Marshamallows large Smores sized
- Banana cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kabob Skewers OR clean chop sticks
- Clean and cut all fruit into bite sized bits
- Add on to kabob skewer or chopstick donut hole, strawberry, marshmallow, blackberry and banana for each kabob desired
- In microwave safe bowl mix 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon oil. Microwave until melted and stir OR just use chocolate syrup from a bottle
- Drizzle chocolate sauce or syrup over kabobs… or you can dunk the kabob into the chocolatey goodness!