I’ve Got Munchies Takes A Bite Out Of Nutella Cereal Toast
Watch an the latest I’ve Got Munchies- Takes A Bite Out Of Nutella Cereal Toast on MNN!
Every other Monday Night on Manhattan Neighborhood Network at 11pm, “I’ve Got Munchies” airs on MNN channel 4!
How to watch I’ve Got Munchies:
1) watch on TV in Manhattan on MNN channel 67 (TW)/ 85 (RCN)/ 36 (Fios) at 11pm.
2) watch on your computer through streaming video at http://www.mnn.org/live/4-culture-channel
3) download the show off of iTunes NOW! And watch it any time!
4) watch it on our Youtube page www.youtube.com/IveGotMunchies
Watch Sketches from the show on YouTube and Funny Or Die www.funnyordie.com/ivegotmunchies
Watch Mary Jane prepare for a potential new job with the help of Mexican Lightbulb and prepare a tasty Nutella Cereal Toast to woo her possible boss into hiring her.
I’ve Got Munchies- Takes A Bite Out Of Nutella Cereal Toast
MNN Air Dates: 5/25/2015 and 6/8/2015
- “Easter Song” by Tim Girrbach
- “Greasy Wheel”
- “Cooking Theme” by Evan Cannon
- “I’ve Got Munchies Theme” by Sharon Jamilkowski and Jenn Dodd
- “Price Is Right Theme Song”
- “Enter Sandman”
- “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
- “Paint It Black”
- “Light My Fire”
Tags: Adam Sandler, Brendan Mcloughlin, Capn Crunch Peanut Butter, Cooking, Dealer, Easter, Easy Recipe, I've Got Munchies, Lucky Charms, Mae West, Mary Jane, Mexican Lightbulb, Mike Feeney, MNN, MNNNYC, MNNTV, Nick Bowan, Nutella Cereal Toast, Papaya Brothers, Percy Lambert, Ricky Top 5, Sharon Jamilkowski, snacks, Stoner, TIm Girrbach, Ways to Die