- Oreos- Any Flavor You Want… they even have Smores Flavor Oreos
- Large Marshmallows
- Chocolate Bars
- Bamboo Skewer
- Candle & Matches
- 1. Prep your each Oreo you want to make by splitting into two
- 2. Place piece of Chocolate Bar on one 1/2 of Oreo in prep for toasted marshmallow
- 3. Carefully toast marshmallow over lit candle using the bamboo skewer until desired toastedness is achieved
- 4. Add toasted marshmallow to oreo & chocolate half
- 5. Top with other oreo half and slide off skewer.
- 6. Eat!