Oatmeal Cream Pies With Jam and Toasted Pecans
A great twist on snack time classic
- sautee pan
- 4 oatmeal cream pies
- 8 tbsp Jam Your Favorite Flavor- we reccommend blackberry
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans *can also use walnuts or pretzels
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 1. Toss your CHOPPED PECANS in a bowl with 1/2 TEASPOON of GROUND CINNAMON
- 2. On medium heat, toast in a sautee pan sprayed with COOKING SPRAY the CINNAMON PECANS for 3 minutes or until slightly darker brown and fragrant
- 3. Carefully cut OATMEAL CREAM PIES in half lengthwise
- 4. Spread JAM over one half of the opened OATMEAL CREAM PIES.
- 5. Top with the TOASTED PECANS
- 6. Add the top half of the OATMEAL CREAM PIES
- 7. EAT!
You can mix up the recipe and use WALNUTS or PRETZELS in place of the PECANS. Also, feel free to choose your favorite JAM flavor to fill your pies with- we recommend blackberry or blueberry jams!