A fun twist on baked fries!
- Frozen Crinkle Fries or any other style frozen french fries- cooking times may change when not using crinkle fries
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Marinara Sauce
- Chopped Pepperoni
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees.
- Place FROZEN FRIES on a cookie sheet covered in foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes flipping fries over 1/2 way through cooking.
- While fries are baking, heat MARINARA sauce in saucepan stirring occassionally.
- Top cooked fries with heated MARINARA sauce, SHREDDED MOZZARELLA, and CHOPPED PEPPERONI.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Feel free to add more toppings by including your favorite pizza toppings.