Bacon Wrapped Pretzels
Great snack for those who love salty and sweet with a crunch!
- PRETZEL RODS
- 1/2 lb. BACON
- 1 cup BROWN SUGAR
- 2 tablespoons CHILI POWDER
- 1/8 teaspoon CAYENNE PEPPER
- PREHEAT Oven to 375 Degrees F.
- CUT the bacon slices in half.
- MIX together the brown sugar, chili powder and cayenne pepper and then spread it out on a flat dish.
- COAT each strip of bacon on both sides in the sugar mixture.
- WRAP the bacon around each pretzel rod.
- PLACE them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- BAKE at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until bacon appears slightly crisp.
For crispier bacon, use a wire rack on top of parchment lined cooking sheet.