A fun way to eat your favorite snacks, especially during marathon Netflix sessions!
- String or Yarn
- Cereal with holes example- Cheerios, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, etc.
- Snacks with holes (example- gummy rings pretzels, Funyons, cookies with holes in the center, mini donuts, Lifesavers, etc.
- Measure out the string for your necklace, making sure to leave enough length to get over your head, to tie and for snacks.
- Cut String at appropriate length. (we recommend at least 28 inches)
- String your snacks/cereal on the cut yarn/string alternating as you please, until you reach desire snack amount.
- Tie the string.
These can be a tad messy depending on your snacks. Be careful- chocolate snacks will melt as you wear them!