A great recipe to jazz up those basic saltine or oyster crackers!
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 16-oz. box oyster crackers or saltines
- 1 1-oz. packet Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix (about 2 tablespoons)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- 2. In a small bowl, add the oil, Ranch Salad Dressing Seasoning Mix, and garlic powder. Stir until mixed through.
- 3. In a 1-gallon-size baggie, add the crackers and oil mixture.
- 4. Seal the bag and toss until well-coated.
- 5. Arrange the crackers on an ungrease pan in a single layer.
- 6. Bake the crackers for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Don't like ranch? Use Italian seasoning mix instead.
- Want to make a munchies inducing cracker? Substitute the vegetable oil with herbal THC infused oil for a more potent blend.
I've Got Munchies https://www.ivegotmunchies.com/