This is great to make if you want to eat Doritos Nacho Flavor and not get cheesy fingers.
- Flour Tortilla
- Refried Beans
- Shredded Cheese we reccommend Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- Doritos- Nacho Flavor
- Sour Cream optional
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Spread 3 tablespoons of refried beans down the middle of tortilla (approx. 1 heaping spoonful)
- Drizzle a couple spoonfuls of salsa over beans on tortilla (approx. 4 tablespoons)
- Sprinkle 1 handful of shredded cheese over tortilla (approx. 1/2 cup)
- Place tortilla on to cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Crunch one large handrful of Doritos on top of baked tortilla
- Roll tortilla into burrito
- Eat with sour cream!