Crunchy Nacho Style Pigs In A Blanket
- 4 Hot Dogs
- 1 Tube of Crescent Roll Dough 8 crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar/jack cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- Crushed Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Unroll the crescent rolls onto a lightly floured work surface
- Keep the two rolls together, forming a rectangle and pinch the perforated edges together
- Next lay the cheese in the center of the rectangle.
- Then place a hot dog on top of the cheese.
- Then roll the dough up around the hot dog .
- Pinch the dough together at the seams.
- Next lightly brush each rolled dog with the milk.
- Then roll in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and the dough is cooked through.
- Finally let them cool slightly