Watch Mary Jane figure out why everyone is congratulating her on a 10th Anniversary. She makes an Ice Cream Sandwich Cake to help celebrate with her friends. Also featuring hilarious videos from our funny buddies!
MNN Air Dates: June 9th, 2014 and June 23, 2014
Mary Jane celebrating her 10th Anniversary with her friends!
- Executive Producer: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Producer: Jenn Dodd
- Head Writers: Jenn Dodd and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Stuffed Comedy Talent: Sharon Jamilkowski, Jenn Dodd, and Percy Lambert
- Featured Talent: Squirm and Germ– Tim Girrbach and Rodney Umble, The Talent- Austin Rodrigues, Samantha Reece Schecter, Brandon Scott Wolf, Brendan Mcloughlin, Carl Jamilkowski, Nick Bowan and Steph Garcia
- Camera: Percy Lambert, Jenn Dodd, and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Directors: Jenn Dodd, Nick Bowan and Sharon Jamilkowski
- Costume Designer: Susan Ducey
- Puppet Designer: Jan Williams
- Graphic Designer: Dallas Dodd
- Editors: Sharon Jamilkowski
- Puppeteer: Percy Lambert
Tags: 10th Anniversary, Big Rick's Wick Shop, breast pump, Brendan Mcloughlin, Bush, Cake, Cans, Comedy, Easy Cooking, food, Friends, Funny, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jenn Dodd, Mary Jane, Nick Bowan, Percy Lambert, Recipe, Ricky, Rodney Umble, Sharon Jamilkowski, sketches, Slap, Squirm and Germ, Steph Garcia, Stoner, The Talent, TIm Girrbach, Tina's Toolbox
Boy if you love when pop culture and food collide, I’ve got just the thing for you! As a product of the 1980s, this cake made me do a double take. Not only is a Ghostbuster diorama, but it’s edible… it’s a cake. This is possibly tied with Stay Puft Caffinated Marshmallows, as the best edible item with a Ghostbuster reference. And what’s cooler, is the electric streams glow in the dark…. lets hope they don’t cross! Ha!
Who made the cake? Charm City Cakes… also the place for Food Networks Ace Of Cakes.
If you have time, check out some of their other cakes… they make you hungry AND curious! Love it!