Banana Nut Pancakes
A great sweet treat that's gluten free!
- 4 bananas small to medium sized
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts we recommend walnuts
- In bowl, beat together peeled bananas, eggs, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Gently stir in chopped nuts.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle greased with butter.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until brown on each side flipping carefully.
- Serve hot with sliced banana, nuts and warm syrup.
Add whipped cream or chocolate chips to make pancakes extra sexy!