In cold weather months, I tend to drink more bourbon heavy drinks and heated liquor concoctions. I recently stumbled across my mother’s many recipes for delicious warm me up cocktails! Enjoy and may your holidays be filled with “I’ve Got Drunkies” delights!
Happy Holidays to us means hard core drinking with your loved ones. As one that likes to create, we enjoy new creative ways of imbibing the booze stuff, so that’s why we loudly applaud the blog BOOZED and INFUSED. The two ladies of BOOZED and INFUSED create new alcohol fusions, yummy mixed cocktails and more! We highly recommend this blog and give it the I’ve Got DRUNKIES seal of approval. Great gift idea? Heck yeah, home made infused booze can’t be wrong!
Here at I’ve Got Munchies, we don’t discriminate on how you get wasted weather it’s via herbal pleasures or through the delights of drinking. We understand it’s your own perogative. We often like to get together for a friendly round(s) of cocktails. Here are some of our favorite ways to imbibe that alcohol:
1) Jello Shots- We love the blog My Jello Americans for creative jello shots
2) Punch in Rum Special- We take a clean syringe and fill up a juice box or capri sun with our favorite rum- very portable!
3) Ice Pop with an extra pop!- Taken from the clever Gizmodo Happy Hour Special with the Drunken Boy Scout. Check it out!
4) Gummy Bears with a splash of alcohol- Soak your gummy bears over night with your favorite alcohol
5) Adult Milkshakes- add an extra shot or 5 to your favorite milkshake (Khalua, Baileys and Amarreto work the best)
6) Pickle Backs- All the rage in Brooklyn- it’s a shot of Jameson (or Whiskey) and a shot of pickle juice taken back to back
7) Spiked Watermelon- soak chunks of watermelon in vodka for a boozy snack
8) Boozed up Coffee or Hot Chocolate- Add a shot of Baileys or Khalua to your warm beverage for that extra needed warm me up boost!
Make St.Patty’s Day extra special with a few bizarre drinking tactics! It’s important to get the drunkies!
A friend of mine asked me if I’d ever heard of Adult Chocolate Milk… my response was a shocked “No!”. Always a fan of chocolate milk, this has the lure of alcohol inside a delicious glass of chocolate milk. At 40 proof, this chocolate milk means business. A childhood flashback with an adult spin… I’m in!
You can buy Adult Chocolate Milk here!
Check out their groove-tastic website!
Whipped cream is a topping for the most delicious dishes in the world. Light and fluffy with such a subtle sweet taste, only one thing could top this topping- alcohol! Seriously folk, this whipped cream from Whipped Lightning is infused with a generous dose of the good stuff.
Go to Whipped Lightning for where to buy this delicious treat, recipes and more!